POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : re: Gimp [off topic] Server Time
12 Aug 2024 13:21:34 EDT (-0400)
  re: Gimp [off topic] (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Jerry Anning
Subject: re: Gimp [off topic]
Date: 19 Feb 1999 14:54:20
Message: <36cdc091.17440939@news.povray.org>
Someone (Bob Hughes?) asked about my remark about doing tga to
animated gif in the GIMP.  My rapidly decaying brain had confused
itself a bit.  There is indeed a tga GIMP plugin, but it isn't in the
current Win32 beta.  The png plugin is available, though, so you can
render to that until Tor or someone else ports the tga plugin.  Sorry
for the mixup.

Jerry Anning
clem "at" dhol "dot" com

Post a reply to this message