POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Size of binary postings? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 13:13:27 EDT (-0400)
  Size of binary postings? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Andrew Cocker
Subject: Size of binary postings?
Date: 17 Feb 1999 18:57:26
Message: <36cb5766.0@news.povray.org>
Can anyone help with this? I've tried unsuccesfully to post an anim which is 775Kb to
binaries.animation, yet the server responds with an error that it cannot accept
postings
larger than 1000000 bytes.
Is it just plain stoopid?

It maketh no sense to me.

Andy Cocker

and### [at] acockerfreeservecouk

Post a reply to this message

Encoding from binary to text formats makes a file LARGER.

//Spider

--
//Spider
( spi### [at] bahnhofse ) [ http://www.bahnhof.se/~spider/ ]