POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Escher's Another World -- looking good! Server Time
12 Aug 2024 13:20:20 EDT (-0400)
  Escher's Another World -- looking good! (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: John M  Dlugosz
Subject: Escher's Another World -- looking good!
Date: 17 Feb 1999 02:41:00
Message: <36ca728c.0@news.povray.org>
Thanks to everyone who offered encouragement and advice.  Everyone else,
check it out!!!  This is just a sketch, but the major "Escher" elements are
in place, and all done with CSG.

http://www.dlugosz.com/POV/another_world.html

When I came back into the room and saw the full-size anti-aliased rendering,
I remembered just why we spend hours doing this stuff. <g>

--John

Post a reply to this message

Great pillars! I did something on masonry arcades some time ago, still in
.inc style though. They may make the effect even stronger. Let me know if
you're interested.

Frans

John M. Dlugosz heeft geschreven in bericht <36ca728c.0@news.povray.org>...