POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Game Animation - will Povray work? Server Time
14 Aug 2024 09:25:24 EDT (-0400)
  Game Animation - will Povray work? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Michael
Subject: Game Animation - will Povray work?
Date: 3 Feb 1999 07:40:04
Message: <36b843a4.0@news.povray.org>
Hi:

As you probably guessed, I am a newuser of Povray.

I am trying to find a tool that will allow me to do some simple animation
for a game I am working on.

I have read that Povray is really not good for building that sort of
animation.  Is that true?  If so, can anyone suggest an inexpensive
alternative?  I cant afford most of the mainstream tools.  (Alias, etc.)

Thanks,
Michael

Post a reply to this message