POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Feature request for V4 Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:07:45 EDT (-0400)
  Feature request for V4 (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Andrew Cocker
Subject: Feature request for V4
Date: 1 Feb 1999 06:34:46
Message: <36b59156.0@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I just thought I'd add a couple of requests for the next version.

1 ) Implement a filter plug-in system, which can be applied on an object by object
basis
*during* rendering, rather than post-processing. I can think of incredible effects
that
could be achieved using this method.

2 ) Slow down the scroll speed of the editor when text is selected using the mouse.
It's
just too fast.

Andy
--------------------------
and### [at] acockerfreeservecouk

Post a reply to this message

> I just thought I'd add a couple of requests for the next version.
>
> 1 ) Implement a filter plug-in system, which can be applied on an object by object
basis
> *during* rendering, rather than post-processing. I can think of incredible effects
that
> could be achieved using this method.
That would be neat. Very much so.

> 2 ) Slow down the scroll speed of the editor when text is selected using the mouse.
It's
> just too fast.
NOOO, Add an option for it. never to remove/change something working,
add options for the improvements. :-)

//Spider

Post a reply to this message

From: Bob Hughes
Date: 1 Feb 1999 17:43:22
Message: <36B62DF9.CF57223@aol.com>
Or too slow. Try setting smooth scrolling on in the CodeMax properties,
you'll see what I mean.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
=Bob