POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Information about future povray versions... Server Time
12 Aug 2024 19:36:11 EDT (-0400)
  Information about future povray versions... (Message 1 to 10 of 16)
From: jens churchill
Subject: Information about future povray versions...
Date: 29 Jan 1999 16:58:13
Message: <36b22ef5.0@news.povray.org>
Is there a place where one can read a "white paper" on up'and'comming povray
versions.
What I'm searching for is a .plan like discribtion for ie. povray 4 ?

Thx. Jens.

Post a reply to this message

From: Spider
Subject: Re: Information about future povray versions...
Date: 29 Jan 1999 17:23:03
Message: <36B233B0.6997C2DF@bahnhof.se>
There is a BIG thread up there, called Plans for 1999, a word from our sponsors..
Check it out and you'll find what you want.
//Spider

jens churchill wrote:

> Is there a place where one can read a "white paper" on up'and'comming povray
> versions.
> What I'm searching for is a .plan like discribtion for ie. povray 4 ?
>
> Thx. Jens.

Post a reply to this message