POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : rendering humans and animals Server Time
12 Aug 2024 07:22:34 EDT (-0400)
  rendering humans and animals (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Marcus Ertl
Subject: rendering humans and animals
Date: 25 Mar 1999 09:32:59
Message: <36FA4BF1.2FB92E7F@physik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Hi!
  I'm looking for a program, which allows me, to model and change
poses of humans, animals and fantasy-liveforms. (just like Poser3 do).
It should write pov-code or a format I can easy convert to PoV.

It would be very nice, if it would be a cheap or free program, or a
demo version, because I need it only for one projekt, and I'm just a
not so rich student.

by
  Marcus

--
Nur tote Fische schwimmen mit dem Strom.
                               --- Konfuzius

LARP-Welt:       http://larp-welt.de/
ww.wisulizer:    http://wwwisulizer.hypermart.net/

Post a reply to this message

>  I'm looking for a program, which allows me, to model and change
>poses of humans, animals and fantasy-liveforms. (just like Poser3 do).
>It should write pov-code or a format I can easy convert to PoV.
>
>It would be very nice, if it would be a cheap or free program, or a
>demo version, because I need it only for one projekt, and I'm just a
>not so rich student.

You raise the bar quite it bit, don't you? ;-)

"Model and pose humans, animals and liveforms", "Output to POV", "Cheap or
even free"...

Why not "Cook my dinner" and "Call my Mom" while we are at it?
;=)

Johannes.

P.S.
Sorry, couldn't resist, but I don't think that you will find what you are
looking for.

Post a reply to this message