POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV+Linux Server Time
12 Aug 2024 07:24:58 EDT (-0400)
  POV+Linux (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Spider
Subject: POV+Linux
Date: 19 Mar 1999 09:30:33
Message: <36F25B3E.A3E7B9ED@bahnhof.se>
ok, I'm gettings ready to install Linux (Redhat 5.2 for now, it's supposed to be
easy enough) and I want to know where and how to get pov up and running. As
well, what is the favoured editor, and how do i get it up and running??

yeye, see me as the total newbie and so on. I'm looking forward for the use of
my system, for once :-)

--
//Spider
        [ spi### [at] bahnhofse ]-[ http://www.bahnhof.se/~spider/ ]