POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : WinTrees goes 2.5 Server Time
12 Aug 2024 11:18:09 EDT (-0400)
  WinTrees goes 2.5 (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Spider
Subject: WinTrees goes 2.5
Date: 23 Feb 1999 16:12:55
Message: <36D3187A.9E080BB9@bahnhof.se>
Ok folks, I took some time to update WinTrees. Got it a few times better
again.

I removed all texture declares inside the unions, thus saving a _lot_ of
memory..

I also killed some ' ' and eoln signs..

Tell me of any bugs...
The binary will be in .binaries.utilities

More :
If there is someone here wanting a non win32 platform, please contact me
and I can make a modified pascal version, so you can have the source for
compile.
This version would omnly have a text based input and so on, but will
probably be enough for you all who don't want/care for a fancy GUI.

--
//Spider
( spi### [at] bahnhofse ) [ http://www.bahnhof.se/~spider/ ]