POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ? pov files read from stdin Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:09:44 EDT (-0400)
  ? pov files read from stdin (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Morgan Larch
Subject: ? pov files read from stdin
Date: 5 Feb 1999 21:49:54
Message: <36BB59A7.5EC01883@ix.netcom.com>
Just a quick question, can pov, on, say, *unix, be coaxed into
reading povfiles from stdin instead of +I.... ? it occured to
me while archiving/holding a s**t load of mp3's for a friend that
I had more memory than diskspace and was just curious ...

TIA

mailto:mla### [at] ixnetcomcom

Post a reply to this message