POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Bounding takes time... Server Time
12 Aug 2024 19:37:03 EDT (-0400)
  Bounding takes time... (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Spider
Subject: Bounding takes time...
Date: 23 Jan 1999 13:25:59
Message: <36AA1331.F122EC85@bahnhof.se>
Hello... Just a little question here...

I'm trying to place a lot of spheres in a postition, the Y pos is linear, adn the X/Z
is
smothly changed..
But, this little pice of code gives me a pain...
The bounding time is horrible.... (I'm not patient there.)

I'm using winpov, 3.1a .

Any ideas ???

//Spider

#declare drop = sphere { <0,0,0> 0.1 }