POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : stereo movie in povray Server Time
13 Aug 2024 01:23:47 EDT (-0400)
  stereo movie in povray (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: zhiyong yang
Subject: stereo movie in povray
Date: 15 Dec 1998 12:51:34
Message: <36769FA8.C990A7F7@zebra.psych.arizona.edu>
I'm a new user of POV-ray. How can I render stereo pairs and stereo
movies
using Povray?

 Thank you very much.

 ZY YANG

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (1 KB)

From: Stephen Lavedas
Subject: Re: stereo movie in povray
Date: 15 Dec 1998 17:25:09
Message: <3676E310.F6DB373F@virginia.edu>
Render the scene twice with slightly different camera angles and compile
the images by hand.  (For stills) It would work with movies too, but be
a huge pain unless you could automate it.  I recently made a stereo pair
of a bridge which turned out pretty well (though most of my friends had
to shrink the image to allow themselves to see it)

Steve

zhiyong yang wrote:

>   I'm a new user of POV-ray. How can I render stereo pairs and stereo
> movies
> using Povray?
>
>  Thank you very much.
>
>  ZY YANG