POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Using 'frame number' in #switch (=Bob) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 03:15:33 EDT (-0400)
  Using 'frame number' in #switch (=Bob) (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Andrew Cocker
Subject: Using 'frame number' in #switch (=Bob)
Date: 2 Dec 1998 15:57:17
Message: <3665a9ad.0@news.povray.org>
Hi,
    =Bob pointed me in the right direction with this one, but I'm still
having difficulties.

I want to use

#switch (FC)

where frame count FC=frame number

but how do I #declare FC to equal whatever frame the animation is rendering
at any one point, ie on frame 45 - FC=45.

thankyou,

Andy

--
and### [at] acockerfreeservecouk