POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : TGA? BMP? Server Time
13 Aug 2024 03:18:17 EDT (-0400)
  TGA? BMP? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Saif Ansari
Subject: TGA? BMP?
Date: 27 Nov 1998 14:15:24
Message: <365EFB3C.44CF@frontiernet.net>
I had to redownload and reinstall 3.1a on my computer and now it traces
in .BMP instead of .TGA ... I don't want to mess a round with the .ini
unless I know I should change something there ... any ideas?

Thanks.
--
Saif Ansari
	Choking on the dust of humanity

"And when you see what's been achieved,
is there a feeling that you've been decieved?"  - Dave Gilmour

Post a reply to this message

Choose "edit master povray.ini" from the tools menu
and add the following line anywhere in the file:

Output_File_Type = t

Ken Tyler