POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Visable Light with Media? Server Time
13 Aug 2024 07:25:23 EDT (-0400)
  Visable Light with Media? (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Daniel Hargreaves
Subject: Visable Light with Media?
Date: 1 Nov 1998 19:47:54
Message: <363D000B.41D921C2@worldnet.att.net>
I've spent the better part of the last 2 days experimenting with the new
Media feature in POV3.1. I have a sureal scene that I did in 3.0 and I
used the following Atmosphere setting to make my Spotlight visable.

atmosphere {
type 1 // Isotropic
distance 40.0
color <0.8,0.8,1.0,0.0,1.0>
scattering 0.2
samples 50
jitter 0.2
aa_threshold 0.1
aa_level 4
}

What do I need to do to accomplish this same effect with Media? Any help
would be greatly appreciated, Thanks in Advance.

--
Daniel Hargreaves
SD Graphics