POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : media with unions Server Time
13 Aug 2024 07:28:08 EDT (-0400)
  media with unions (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Matt Crawford
Subject: media with unions
Date: 29 Oct 1998 14:24:10
Message: <3638c0da.0@news.povray.org>
I have a quick question, can you spread a media over numerous objects in a
union statement?  That is to say, is it possible to have many objects share
a single media that would show parts of a large media?  If anyone knows what
I mean any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Matt

Post a reply to this message