POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Probably a silly question(long file names) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 07:17:46 EDT (-0400)
  Probably a silly question(long file names) (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Tom Galvin
Subject: Probably a silly question(long file names)
Date: 28 Oct 1998 03:52:32
Message: <3636db50.0@news.povray.org>
I am doing some long animations(thousands of frames).  I would like to use
long file names, but can't seem to find any way to have POV output using
long file names when doing multiple frames.  The ini file setting

Output_File_Name=D:\Docs\Movie\testoflongfilenames.png

works fine on a single render but with an animation I get

D:\My Documents\Movie Project\tes00032.png
D:\My Documents\Movie Project\tes00033.png
D:\My Documents\Movie Project\tes00034.png

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
Tom