POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : #ifdef(array[index]) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 07:18:59 EDT (-0400)
  #ifdef(array[index]) (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Mikael Carneholm
Subject: #ifdef(array[index])
Date: 26 Oct 1998 11:34:57
Message: <3634A43F.6897@ida.utb.hb.se>
I just wonder if there is some way to check if an array element has been
declared, i.e "#ifdef(array[index])". I have tried various methods, but
not been successful.

- Mikael.
------------------------
Mikael Carneholm
Dep. of Computer Science

email: sa9### [at] idautbhbse
homepage: http://www.studenter.hb.se/~arch

Post a reply to this message

From: Ron Parker
Subject: Re: #ifdef(array[index])
Date: 26 Oct 1998 13:18:21
Message: <3634bced.0@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 26 Oct 1998 17:33:03 +0100, Mikael Carneholm
	<sa9### [at] idautbhbse> wrote:
>I just wonder if there is some way to check if an array element has been
>declared, i.e "#ifdef(array[index])". I have tried various methods, but
>not been successful.

It looks as though there isn't currently a way to do this.  It doesn't
look like it'd be too hard to modify the tokenizer to allow this,
though.  Basically, it'd require lifting some code from Read_Symbol
and grafting it onto parse_ifdef_param.  I'll see if I can wedge this
into the next version of the superpatch.

Post a reply to this message