POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Brain and/or skull ? Server Time
13 Aug 2024 09:34:03 EDT (-0400)
  Brain and/or skull ? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Steven Pigeon
Subject: Brain and/or skull ?
Date: 9 Oct 1998 19:10:26
Message: <361E89BF.BAD9AC67@iro.umontreal.ca>
Someone has a POV/moray  skull and brain?
(I must say that it is a POV file I'm looking for, otherwise
Ken's gonna tell me that yeah, most people have a brain
and a skull :-) ) So, any mesh-brain around ?

Steven Pigeon                     Ph. D. Student.
University of Montreal.
pig### [at] iroumontrealca           Topics: data compression,
pig### [at] jspumontrealca          signal processing,
ste### [at] researchattcom           non stationnary signals
                                  and wavelets.
         http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/~pigeon

Post a reply to this message

> Someone has a POV/moray  skull and brain?
> (I must say that it is a POV file I'm looking for, otherwise
> Ken's gonna tell me that yeah, most people have a brain
> and a skull :-) ) So, any mesh-brain around ?
>
> --
> Steven Pigeon                     Ph. D. Student.
> University of Montreal.
> pig### [at] iroumontrealca           Topics: data compression,
> pig### [at] jspumontrealca          signal processing,
> ste### [at] researchattcom           non stationnary signals
>                                   and wavelets.
>          http:+/www.iro.umontreal.ca/~pigeon

    Since my brain is a real mesh it rattles around a lot inside
my skull but yes I can provide both of the objects you seek. You
can also find a model of each at http://www.3dspot.com

Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message

There is a model of a human head on the official POV CD. It is in a format
similar to df3, but a) it has no header b) it has values from 0 to 4096 c)
it uses two bytes per voxel. If you can overcome these problems, it might be
interesting to play with.

Peter