POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Computer, screen and keyboard? (and mouse?) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 11:25:11 EDT (-0400)
  Computer, screen and keyboard? (and mouse?) (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Steven Pigeon
Subject: Computer, screen and keyboard? (and mouse?)
Date: 26 Sep 1998 18:38:31
Message: <360D5EE6.459D2AA6@iro.umontreal.ca>
Does anyone has a computer with screen, keyboard and
mouse?

Best,

    S.

Steven Pigeon                     Ph. D. Student.
University of Montreal.
pig### [at] iroumontrealca           Topics: data compression,
pig### [at] jspumontrealca          signal processing,
ste### [at] researchattcom           non stationnary signals
                                  and wavelets.
         http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/~pigeon

Post a reply to this message