POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV Weapons? Server Time
13 Aug 2024 11:17:17 EDT (-0400)
  POV Weapons? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Josh English
Subject: POV Weapons?
Date: 26 Sep 1998 14:27:49
Message: <360D3278.755F1B16@spiritone.com>
I seem to remember reading a post about someone who had modeled fantasy
weapons in POV-Ray: Swords, bows, axes and such. Does anyone else
remember this site or am I just hallucinating. If you remember, would
you please drop me a line..

thanks,
Josh English
eng### [at] spiritonecom
www.spiritone.com/~english

Post a reply to this message

This may not be what you seek, but there are 2 good ones
at :

http://thor.prohosting.com/~mriser/cgi-bin/objlist.pl?/weapons/

Dan

--