POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: support@satcom.net.au Server Time
13 Aug 2024 15:30:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: support@satcom.net.au (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Lance Birch
Subject: Re: support@satcom.net.au
Date: 19 Aug 1998 03:59:53
Message: <35da77e9.0@news.povray.org>
Sorry, just ignore that!  I sent it to the newsgroup instead of email!  Gee
I'm stupid sometimes!

--
Lance Birch
http://come.to/the.zone

Lance Birch <:-)ala### [at] satcomnetau> wrote in message
<35da777d.0@news.povray.org>...
>I couldn't submit the problem from your site (it had a problem when posting
>from the feedback form, "FrontPage Error: Report to Webmaster, see
>application event log.")
>
>The problem I'm having is when I check how many Mb's I've used, it won't
let
>me.  Since I've been on Satcom, I haven't been able to check and it is
>starting to worry me.  My username is alan.birch  Can you help me?  When I
>do try it says I've made no connections, which isn't true!  Please help!
>
>--
>Lance Birch.

Post a reply to this message

From: Johannes Hubert
Date: 19 Aug 1998 06:21:37
Message: <35da9921.0@news.povray.org>
Speak of privacy on the net when posting private e-mails on newsgroups ;-)

BTW:
Usually you can delete your own postings from the news-server again. For
example: In Outlook Express, the command is "Cancel Message" in the
"Compose" menu. I would assume that other newsreaders have similar commands.

Johannes.

Post a reply to this message