POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Version 3.1 Beta crashes sometimes Server Time
13 Aug 2024 19:23:42 EDT (-0400)
  Version 3.1 Beta crashes sometimes (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Lars Wolter
Subject: Version 3.1 Beta crashes sometimes
Date: 21 Jul 1998 12:33:46
Message: <35b4b4da.0@news.povray.org>
I have a Problem with the 3.1 Beta, it sometimes crashes during rendering,
but it is not the fault of the scene, because when i reopened Povray, and
render the same File with the same options there is no crash.
The crash also happend when rendering an Animation, in one of the later
Frames.
I don't have the Problems under Version 3.0.

E-MAIL : spa### [at] snafude ( remove spam. )
Homepage : http://www.snafu.de/~lars.wolter
ICQ-UIN : 4137784

Post a reply to this message