POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : not REALY transparent Server Time
13 Aug 2024 19:24:10 EDT (-0400)
  not REALY transparent (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Lars Wolter
Subject: not REALY transparent
Date: 21 Jul 1998 12:33:44
Message: <35b4b4d8.0@news.povray.org>
Hi

I have an Problem when using Objects with transparent Textures.
The Object isn't completly transparent, when using specular. I tried using
transmit, instead of filter, but nothing changed.

is there a possibilty to solve this problem ?

E-MAIL : spa### [at] snafude ( remove spam. )
Homepage : http://www.snafu.de/~lars.wolter
ICQ-UIN : 4137784

Post a reply to this message

On Mon, 20 Jul 1998 21:21:38 +0200, Lars Wolter <lar### [at] snafude> wrote:
>I have an Problem when using Objects with transparent Textures.
>The Object isn't completly transparent, when using specular. I tried using
>transmit, instead of filter, but nothing changed.
>
>is there a possibilty to solve this problem ?

Perhaps some code that demonstrates the problem would help.

Post a reply to this message