POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Rendering multiple files - batch? Server Time
13 Aug 2024 11:14:59 EDT (-0400)
  Rendering multiple files - batch? (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Remco de Korte
Subject: Rendering multiple files - batch?
Date: 16 Sep 1998 09:36:56
Message: <35FFAFBA.F41F64FE@xs4all.nl>
Some time ago I asked if it were possible to add more then 128 files to
the file que for auto-rendering. Someone replied that this could be done
with batch-files. I tried to figure out how to do that, but couldn't
find a way. I'm using the Win95-version and I have no idea how to use
batch-files for that anyway.
Could someone help me with an example or an explanation?

Thanks in advance.

Remco de Korte
http://www.xs4all.nl/~remcodek/