POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Emacs as a POVRay editor Server Time
13 Aug 2024 13:16:02 EDT (-0400)
  Emacs as a POVRay editor (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Chris Maryan
Subject: Emacs as a POVRay editor
Date: 12 Sep 1998 01:24:23
Message: <35F9F77C.68386F0@geocities.com>
I have heard of a number of people using Emacs as a POVRay editor. I
have searched far and wide (actually I just tried alta-vista a few
times) and have not been able to find any information on obtaining it.
As I understand it, there is a windows version, I have hadf even less
luck finding any information on this.

Where can I find it? Is it free?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,