POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Two cameras same scene ? Server Time
13 Aug 2024 17:25:57 EDT (-0400)
  Two cameras same scene ? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: K  Tyler
Subject: Two cameras same scene ?
Date: 17 Aug 1998 15:00:26
Message: <35D8615A.E3E52C25@pacbell.net>
Is it possible to use two different cameras in the same scene.

Possible scenario.

I want to use a cylindrical camera to warp the appearance
of a couple of objects. The rest of the scene I want eveything
else to appear normal as with a perspective camera. Is there a
method that will allow this to happen ?

K.Tyler

Post a reply to this message