POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV, Poser 3.0 and Textures Server Time
13 Aug 2024 17:32:14 EDT (-0400)
  POV, Poser 3.0 and Textures (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Warren Mann
Subject: POV, Poser 3.0 and Textures
Date: 14 Aug 1998 18:34:40
Message: <35D4AD72.D0989D34@sound.net>
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has any experience applying Poser 3.0 textures
to Poser 3.0 models imported into POV.  I suppose I could continue
isolating the meshes for all relevant body parts and texturing them with
custom image-maps, etc... but that kinda sucks!

Thanks for any help,
Warren Mann

Post a reply to this message