POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Human body ? Server Time
13 Aug 2024 17:24:16 EDT (-0400)
  Human body ? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Steven Pigeon
Subject: Human body ?
Date: 11 Aug 1998 12:03:35
Message: <35D05D7C.D99D8569@iro.umontreal.ca>
Hello all...

I'm looking for male and female human bodies, preferably
realistic, and parametrizable, so I can easily make them sit,
stand, walk, or whatever...

Best,

    S.

Steven Pigeon                     Ph. D. Student.
University of Montreal.
pig### [at] iroumontrealca           Topics: data compression,
pig### [at] jspumontrealca          signal processing,
ste### [at] researchattcom           non stationnary signals
                                  and wavelets.
         http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/~pigeon

Post a reply to this message