POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Torus Equation Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:31:12 EDT (-0400)
  Torus Equation (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Lars Luthman
Subject: Torus Equation
Date: 25 Mar 1998 06:52:56
Message: <ZZZnv96llu-2503981252350001@dialin8.ksk.sala.se>
Hi!

I'm just wondering if anyone has the equation for a torus? I've seen it in
the doc file, but I would like to have it in this form: "y = ..."

...and I'm not that good at maths.

I would be very happy if anyone could help me with this.

To answer by mail, remove 'ZZZ' from my address.

ll

Post a reply to this message