POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Does anyone have a human model ?, which could be animated ? Server Time
13 Aug 2024 23:26:00 EDT (-0400)
  Does anyone have a human model ?, which could be animated ? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Oliver Batchelor
Subject: Does anyone have a human model ?, which could be animated ?
Date: 26 May 1998 00:15:16
Message: <356A41D3.CF48094E@netaccess.co.nz>
Does anyone have a human model ? which could be animated ?
For use in a game, an isometric RPG,  I am planning to make ?

thanks,

|                      Oliver
Batchelor                                                   |
|          Email :
Bat### [at] netaccessconz                                         |
|Homepage :
http://users.netaccess.co.nz/Batch/                           |
|_________________________________________________|

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephan Vogt
Date: 31 May 1998 22:51:05
Message: <6kt4vo$2mv$1@oz.aussie.org>
Oliver,

a good program that generates Human models is Poser.  It exports DXF
files that can be converted to POV-Ray with Breeze.  If you use the detailed
models, the files can get pretty large, i.e.. 3.4 Meg.  It works well.
Animation
can be done in Poser.  Check it out at the Fractal Designs webpage.

remove "not" to e-mail