POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : vrml2pov Server Time
13 Aug 2024 23:16:06 EDT (-0400)
  vrml2pov (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Yves Lustenberger
Subject: vrml2pov
Date: 25 May 1998 06:51:14
Message: <35694D22.322E@ztl.ch>
Hi,
I'm looking for a vrml to Povray Filter.
Could anyone give me the URL ?

Thank you.

Yves

Post a reply to this message

From: Klauss, Master of the Sewers
Subject: Re: vrml2pov
Date: 27 May 1998 04:05:36
Message: <356BC94E.7F79C5BC@geocities.com>
Yves --
I don't know (off the top of my head) where one can be found, but if you
should stumble across one, would you please pass the link on to me as
well?

Thanks,
Andrew

Yves Lustenberger wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm looking for a vrml to Povray Filter.
> Could anyone give me the URL ?
>
> Thank you.
>
> Yves

Post a reply to this message

I haven't tried it.  But it sounds interesting.

Tim Glover
tgl### [at] nettallycom