POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Help with Chris Colefax's lens effect plugin! Server Time
13 Aug 2024 23:20:41 EDT (-0400)
  Help with Chris Colefax's lens effect plugin! (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Colin D Bennett
Subject: Help with Chris Colefax's lens effect plugin!
Date: 24 May 1998 19:08:40
Message: <3568A878.BEEC8AA2@findus.aq.com>
Ok, I have just started using this plugin and I am trying to build a
scene with it. But nothing is visible except the flare effect, or if I
add the luminous finish statement, even wierder things happen. Though if
I comment out the lens flare include, it looks all right.
Thanks!

Here's the code:

// Stars.pov
#include "colors.inc"
#include "textures.inc"

camera {
	location <0, 0, -30>
	look_at <0, 0, 0>
	angle 70
}

#declare Sun_Pos = <-90, 60, 200>

light_source { <-70, 50, -200> rgb 1 }

#declare effect_location = Sun_Pos
#declare effect_type = "Rainbow" #include "lens.inc"

text { ttf "c:\windows\fonts\M025096d.ttf", "Fanami", .4, 0
	scale 4 translate <0, 0, 0>
	pigment { White } //finish { Luminous }
}

sphere { <0, 0, 0>, 10 pigment { Blue } //finish { Luminous}
}

Post a reply to this message

Colin D Bennett <cdb### [at] findusaqcom> wrote:
: Ok, I have just started using this plugin and I am trying to build a
: scene with it. But nothing is visible except the flare effect

  Replace:

: camera {
: 	location <0, 0, -30>
: 	look_at <0, 0, 0>