POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [ANNOUNCE]Gallery Update Server Time
14 Aug 2024 01:24:15 EDT (-0400)
  [ANNOUNCE]Gallery Update (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Nathan O'Brien
Subject: [ANNOUNCE]Gallery Update
Date: 3 May 1998 05:39:07
Message: <354C3B3B.2E44566B@ozemail.com.au>
Hi all.

After some time I've finally updated my home page. In addition to a
totally new layout I've added extra images. This time all images are
available at full size.

--
regards

Nathan O'Brien
no1### [at] ozemailcomau
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~no13

Post a reply to this message

From: scott tuttle
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE]Gallery Update
Date: 4 May 1998 15:30:16
Message: <6il1fu$fcd$1@nnrp1.dejanews.com>
> After some time I've finally updated my home page. In addition to a
> totally new layout I've added extra images. This time all images are
> available at full size.
> Nathan O'Brien

Very nice images, esp the architecture. I've been playing
with POV for about a week and thought I'd enter the
contest as a fun motivation to learn POV but from
the stuff I've seen it'll probably be a while before
I'm 'up to par'. :)

Scott