POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: How about a FAQ? Server Time
14 Aug 2024 03:18:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How about a FAQ? (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Mike Faneros
Subject: Re: How about a FAQ?
Date: 12 Apr 1998 17:16:24
Message: <35312F25.74EF527A@ou.edu>
I think it'd be a cool idea.  I'm fairly new to povray and raytracing and
some of the questions asked here are the same questions I have.  It'd be
alot easier to just dl a single file and peruze it through instead of sift
through all the articals to answer a few question.  Though my vote is for
once every other week.

Mike