POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Availibility of Modeling GUI's for Unix Server Time
14 Aug 2024 05:17:43 EDT (-0400)
  Availibility of Modeling GUI's for Unix (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Michael Hohensee
Subject: Availibility of Modeling GUI's for Unix
Date: 21 Mar 1998 08:09:44
Message: <3513BC18.94E34F97@mainstream.net>
Hi.  I'm new to raytracing, and am having a hard time using the POV-RAY
documentation tutorial because I'm unable to gain access to a modeler
like Moray for Linux.  Can anyone recommend a modeler with comparable
capabilities that I can run on my system?

Thanks,
--
Michael Hohensee       mic### [at] mainstreamnet
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/9025/