POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Panoramic Pov? & Thanks Pov !! Server Time
14 Aug 2024 05:13:54 EDT (-0400)
  Panoramic Pov? & Thanks Pov !! (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Mark
Subject: Panoramic Pov? & Thanks Pov !!
Date: 3 Mar 1998 23:25:33
Message: <34fcd895.0@news.povray.org>
Not sure if this was asked or mentioned ... is it possible
to render a scene in a panoramic view??
Also I would like to say thanks to the Authors of this
newsgroup .. I couldn't get access for awhile but I am
back. I was having nightmares about not ever being able
to read the povnews again ... whew .. glad that bad
dream is over.

Peace,
Mark Wright
mwr### [at] netonecomnet