POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 3D pie chart slices Server Time
14 Aug 2024 05:20:55 EDT (-0400)
  3D pie chart slices (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Laszlo Vecsey
Subject: 3D pie chart slices
Date: 22 Feb 1970 23:18:08
Message: <34f0f880.0@news.povray.org>
Oops, I posted a message to povray.programming when it really was intended
for povray.general. The question was about making 3D pie charts, using
different techniques like sor and prism objects. If anyone has suggestions
on the best way (efficiency, looks) to approach it I'd appreciate the
feedabck.

- lv

Post a reply to this message