POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Mike William's Isosurface tutorial Server Time
9 Aug 2024 13:19:27 EDT (-0400)
  Mike William's Isosurface tutorial (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: David Wilkinson
Subject: Mike William's Isosurface tutorial
Date: 24 Jul 2000 17:23:01
Message: <2pcpnss8okfn5tqa0tpq2lghvoopad3c7n@4ax.com>
Just a reminder that as well as Samuel Benge's Isosurface tutorial (available on
my web site) there is also Mike William's excellent tutorial still there on his
web site;
http://www.econym.demon.co.uk/

dav### [at] hamiltonitecom
http://hamiltonite.com/

Post a reply to this message

On Mon, 24 Jul 2000 22:23:25 +0100 David Wilkinson
<dav### [at] blueyondercouk> wrote:

>Just a reminder that as well as Samuel Benge's Isosurface tutorial (available on
>my web site) there is also Mike William's excellent tutorial still there on his
>web site;
>http://www.econym.demon.co.uk/

  Thanks for the reminder, David. I was unable to get the tutorial
loaded from his main page but will try again later...