POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : facets Server Time
6 Aug 2024 02:19:10 EDT (-0400)
  facets (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: WhiteGandalf
Subject: facets
Date: 10 Jul 2002 17:30:15
Message: <20020710232840541+0200@news.povray.org>
Hello,

I wanted to have a surface reflecting with a sort of crystalline
facetted look. Like the object was polygonal, but with the polygons
possibly irregular. How could I accomplish this? I played with various
settings in the normal patterns and while discovering some are very nice
I found none good. Am I missing some? it seems so trivial, at least a
regular faceting.

-ric-

Post a reply to this message