POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : DB -> POV charts and graphs? Server Time
5 Aug 2024 08:19:06 EDT (-0400)
  DB -> POV charts and graphs? (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Daniel Matthews
Subject: DB -> POV charts and graphs?
Date: 7 Nov 2002 01:37:48
Message: <1101713.ccJ0WzO4qp@3-e.net>
Is there a utility or macro set for building charts and graphs in povray
from datasets (SQL) or comma delimited files?
A VB module for MS Office?

--
Your connection failed because: YOU HAVE AN I/O ERROR -> Incompetent
Operator error

Post a reply to this message

> Is there a utility or macro set for building charts and graphs in povray
> from datasets (SQL) or comma delimited files?
> A VB module for MS Office?

I am aware of most POV-Ray related utilities and macros but there are no utilities
or macros like this available that I am aware of.

Sorry,

--
Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message