POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Real time annimation Questiom Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:17:25 EDT (-0400)
  Real time annimation Questiom (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Randy Robnett
Subject: Real time annimation Questiom
Date: 31 Jan 1999 17:35:34
Message: <01be4d38$37bea1a0$1526ebd0@default>
I am Currently using Povray an image rhat changes over real world time.
The problem I am having is in getting the computers clock value into povray
so that I can manipulate objects based on that value.

  I have had no luck getting that value to be updated automatically in a
plain text file
so that i could read it using #READ

any help would be appreciated?

Post a reply to this message

This looks more like a question for alt.msdos.batch (or whatever OS you
use) than for the POVRay group...Actually, getting time by Batch file is
a very common question and could probably be found on the FAQ for the
group.

Steve