POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Check out this simple animation Server Time
13 Aug 2024 03:17:04 EDT (-0400)
  Check out this simple animation (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Bernhard Herzog
Subject: Check out this simple animation
Date: 3 Dec 1998 09:44:05
Message: <01be1ecb$4cfd0fc0$cd45aac1@berni_pc.t0.or.at>
I have made a simple animation of a milk package with sPatch and POV-Ray:

IE 4/Netscape 4/Netscape 3:
http://www.t0.or.at/~berni/gallery.shtml

Or for non-javascript-browsers or if you have problems:
http://www.t0.or.at/~berni/gallery/gallery_image.shtml?data=milk&docroot=../
gallery

Source-Files are available there, too.

Have fun & Thank you
Bernhard

Post a reply to this message

From: Dan Connelly
Subject: Re: Check out this simple animation
Date: 3 Dec 1998 18:52:19
Message: <3667242C.F73BBF06@flash.net>
Excellent!

I strongly recommend you upload it to http://twysted.net/povobjects/ ...
I'd like to download it for a scene on which I'm working, and
I suspect others would, as well.

Dan
--
http://www.flash.net/~djconnel/