POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : help image maps & fog Server Time
13 Aug 2024 11:15:00 EDT (-0400)
  help image maps & fog (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Mick Hazelgrove
Subject: help image maps & fog
Date: 27 Sep 1998 14:25:11
Message: <01bdea3b$c8ad1bc0$6b43a8c2@wphnvffu>
Help

I've being trying to put an image map of an insects wing in a scene with
fog

Where the box on which the image map is projected meets the fog it shows up
and the background shows through the fog

Does anyone know how to get round this - I've tried upping Max_Trace level
but it has know effect.

Hope someone knows the answer to this one

Mick Hazelgrove

Post a reply to this message