POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Computer freeze during text selection Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:20:25 EDT (-0400)
  Computer freeze during text selection (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: SamuelT
Subject: Computer freeze during text selection
Date: 6 Feb 1999 16:06:48
Message: <01bdb748$08b8d0a0$0cd8ae98@default>
Has anyone had their computer freeze while selecting text in version 3.1? I
am having to be very careful what I do these days so that I don't freeze my
computer on account of this problem. Is there a way to cause povray not to
show colorful text> Maybe that is the problem...

Post a reply to this message