POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : a note about using Output_Alpha : Re: a note about using Output_Alpha Server Time
26 Jul 2024 20:20:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: a note about using Output_Alpha
From: Kenneth
Date: 12 Feb 2023 11:05:00
Message: <web.63e90ccba721fd59b4924336e066e29@news.povray.org>

> ...I usually write often-used and often-forgotten
> code snippets into my own directory in the Insert Menu.

The big question everyone wants to know is...do you ever sleep??!

With all the neat and complex things and ideas that you come up with, I figure
that there must be multiple copies of Bald Eagle situated throughout the world,
all working massively in parallel. The Nvidia Networked Bald Eagle GPU!

However you do it, don't change! ;-)