POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : suggestion-- FOG files in a separate folder Server Time
18 Mar 2024 22:58:52 EDT (-0400)
  suggestion-- FOG files in a separate folder (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Kenneth
Subject: suggestion-- FOG files in a separate folder
Date: 9 Dec 2017 16:20:00
Message: <web.5a2c53017d5bf05989df8d30@news.povray.org>
This post is possibly not in the correct newsgroup thread, but I thought I would
give it a shot anyway...

The various FOG demo files in the POV-Ray install directory are currently spread
over two locations: scenes/interior and scenes/advanced. I would suggest that
they be combined into a single 'fog' folder -- like scenes/fog.  (Most are
currently in scenes/interior, but fog itself doesn't actually use SDL's
'interior' parameters, so the files seem out of place there anyway.)

The files are:
fog_f
fog_ft
fog_std