POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : wiki vs. html Server Time
19 Mar 2024 05:44:54 EDT (-0400)
  wiki vs. html (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: dick balaska
Subject: wiki vs. html
Date: 27 Nov 2018 15:27:27
Message: <5bfda8af$1@news.povray.org>
I noticed the hgpovray has a section on the wiki, and I thought that
would be neat for qtpovray. I should at least port it to wiki foo
because, reasons.

But I like distributing the html with the app.

So, my question is, how do y'all manage the multiple editions of your
docs?  IIRC, the wiki is now the master and you port it to html?  How?

Thanks.

--
dik
Rendered 1024 of 921600 pixels (0%)