POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : Mixed-type arrays Server Time
28 Mar 2024 04:34:51 EDT (-0400)
  Mixed-type arrays (Message 11 to 12 of 12)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Mixed-type arrays
Date: 6 Oct 2018 11:51:25
Message: <5bb8d9fd$1@news.povray.org>
On 06/10/2018 14:29, Jim Holsenback wrote:

> i was going to say holy crap (ok pun intended) instead ... i'm wondering
> what/if you'd have posted if i did.

Isn't that what Manna is, Holy Crap? :)

According to Jack L. Chalker it was what Tinker bell's fairy dust was.
(Maybe not so holy.)

> style points for what you /did/ post

:D

I do like a good Amen and that one makes a change from Handel's Messiah.

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Date: 8 Oct 2018 12:18:05
Message: <5bbb833d$1@news.povray.org>
Am 06.10.2018 um 11:23 schrieb Jim Holsenback:
> On 10/5/18 1:32 PM, clipka wrote:
>> Am 04.10.2018 um 13:09 schrieb Jim Holsenback:
>>
>>> done: http://wiki.povray.org/content/Reference:Array
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> As usual, I keep finding nits to pick.
>
> lord have mercy on me ... you've just got too much time on your hands.

Indeed, currently I do.

> /somebody/ please give me a amen on this! i'm finding most of what you
> write is just so tedious ... takes me reading it 3 or 4 times before it
> finally sinks in.

Sorry about that; I've never claimed to be a good documentation writer.

> i see more value in proceeding with the release and
> tabling this /overhaul/ until a later date

I presume you're talking about the syntax overhaul there - yes, I'm
perfectly fine with shelving the idea for now. It's mainly just a
thought that I had to follow a couple of steps and then get out of my
system. It needs some ripening anyway.