POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : New tutorial about 2D screen coordinates Server Time
19 Mar 2024 02:02:08 EDT (-0400)
  New tutorial about 2D screen coordinates (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Mike Horvath
Subject: New tutorial about 2D screen coordinates
Date: 30 Aug 2018 22:36:20
Message: <5b88a9a4$1@news.povray.org>
I just created a new tutorial about how to calculate very precise values
for the 2D screen coordinates of objects in a POV-Ray render.

http://wiki.povray.org/content/HowTo:Output_2D_screen_coordinates#Sample_Scene

LMKWYT

Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike Horvath
Subject: Re: New tutorial about 2D screen coordinates
Date: 30 Aug 2018 22:38:43
Message: <5b88aa33$1@news.povray.org>
On 8/30/2018 10:36 PM, Mike Horvath wrote:
> I just created a new tutorial about how to calculate very precise values
> for the 2D screen coordinates of objects in a POV-Ray render.
>
> http://wiki.povray.org/content/HowTo:Output_2D_screen_coordinates#Sample_Scene
>

> LMKWYT
>

> Mike

Oops. Wrong group.